Sunday, June 7, 2015

Paper baskets

Hello my dear blog readers!

Before one crazy week comes to an end and another crazy week begins I want to share a super quick project I made for the Scrappy Hands "Basket" challenge.


Last week I made a card, this week I decided to make a real basket, well, at least a paper basket. A quick search on pinterest brought up this easy tutorial. I used paper from Shimelle's collection for American Crafts.


It took me not more than 10 minutes to make all three baskets. The large one is made out of 9"x9" square, the middle from 7.5"x7.5" and the smallest basket is made of 6"x6".


I added rosettes that I made before from Love My Tapes fabric tapes but they looked adorable even without the rosettes.


I think I will keep them around my scrap studio to store all the little doodads and scraps that are getting out of control!

Stop by the blog to see what other DT members made this week and share your take with us.

1 comment:

  1. סלסלאות מקסימות
    אהבתי!!
    אווו יום אחד אבוא להציץ לך בסטודיו (-;

    ReplyDelete