Sunday, March 1, 2015

Purim basket

It is hard to believe that today is March 1st. This winter is just refusing to give up and today we had to miss Lila's roller derby clinic because another snow storm decided to show up and mess with our plans.

But the calendar insists that we indeed reached March. March brings Purim and anticipation of spring. I immediately knew what I want to make for the Scrappy Hands box challenge - a decorated box for Purim or as we call it - "mishaloach manot".


I started with a wood box that I decorated with vinyl stickers cut on Silhouette Cameo. I filled it with sweets and added a paper tag with greeting.


Here are few more boxes I made as custom orders. Here the names are in Hebrew. Check what other DT members did for this challenge. Love how different all project are! What about you? Do you like to make altered boxes?

2 comments:

  1. משלוח מנות נהדר! הקופסאות בטוח ישמשו את המקבלים הרבה מאוד זמן - הן כל כך יפות!

    ReplyDelete