Sunday, December 14, 2014

Keep calm and light on

Two days before Hanukkah!! I should check the calendar more often. Feel totally not ready.

Except maybe in the decorations department. I try to make a Hanukkah decor project every year.Some of my favorites are this shadowbox and this star mini-album.

This year I made another shadowbox. I was inspired by the Scrappy Hands challenge 28 - Light


I used white 8x8 shadow box frame that I filled with small wood dreidels. I used blue glitter vinyl to cut the words and Crafting Jewish Style Hanukkah paper for the background.


Check the Scrappy Hands blog to see all other beautiful projects, and share your take on the challenge with us.

Happy Hanukkah to all who will light the first candle on Tuesday night,

1 comment:

  1. וואו, מאיה! איזה רעיון ענק! זה כל כך יפה ויצירתי... ממש עושה חשק לנסות גם!! אני תיכף מפנטרסת את זה...

    ReplyDelete