Monday, November 24, 2014

Scrappy Hands Challenge 26

It looks like I am on the shadow box roll! I made this cutie for the last Scrappy Hands challenge. The theme is "textures" and I used glitter paper, vinyl, sequins and pompoms.


I cut out this little guy from vinyl on my Silhouette Cameo. The snowflakes are cut from glitter vinyl and look so pretty. 

  

I planned to use small glitter balls inside the shadowbox but they turned out too big. I found a bag of snowflake sequins and small pompoms in my "winter" drawer and dumped them inside. 

I think it turned out super cute. Check what other DT members did here and share your take. 

Here is a card I did for the previous Scrappy Hands challenge and didn't share yet. The theme was fall colors. I used Love My Tapes lace tape and bunch of lovely paper scraps.



I have two shadow boxes left. What should I make??

No comments:

Post a Comment