Friday, November 21, 2014

My Favorite Things Friday - Favorite Fall project

It is Friday, and today I am joining the Design Team at Scrap It Girl in sharing one favorite things that shares favorite Fall projects.

I picked this layout that I did way back in 2012. Eli is just one year old in this picture. Total cuteness!

More details about the layout in my original post.

Go and check what other DT members are sharing! You will be inspired!

And here is something else - my last project that I completed yesterday! It is a memory box for Lila. My thought was that she will keep her ticket stubs inside but she told me that it will be more appropriate for pictures of people in her life. Either way I hope she likes it and will use it.


More details at Love My Tapes blog here.



No comments:

Post a Comment