Thursday, October 2, 2014

Scrap It Girl October challenge

I always think about myself as a scrapbooker first and a card maker second but I have to admit that I enjoy making cards. Especially when the time is short and I need some creative therapy.

I made this quick card for Scrap It Girl October challenge. The theme is embossing folders. Since my Revolution is not to be found since our move last summer, I opted to use pre-embossed cardstock.

Supplies: cardstock (Core'dinations), tag (Heidi Swapp), ink (CTMH), stamp (PTI), washi (Freckled Fawn), enamel dots (MME)

I took one of Heidi Swapp heart watercolor tags, added washi tape under the cut out letters and stamped the word birthday. I adhered the heart to the card base with foam tape to give it a 3d feel. The only thing left to do was to sprinkle colorful enamel dots.

Check the amazing projects other DT members did for this challenge and share your take. You can submit up to two projects,


No comments:

Post a Comment