Friday, March 28, 2014

What ice cream??

I love this picture of my sassy 2 years old. Her gorgeous honey colored curls, chubby sweet cheeks, ice cream mustache and the look. Oh, that look!

Supplies: patterned paper (Heidi Swapp), stickers (American Crafts, Sassafras), faux eylets (Jo-Ann), shipping tag

I made this layout for Scrappy Hands speech bubble challenge. I used Heidi Swapp papers, oversized shipping tag, American Crafts journaling stickers and few old Sassafras stickers.



Now this sweet little girls is almost 13. I have admit that she looks less adorable but still sassy. And the curls are gone :(

3 comments:

  1. דף מקסים!!
    תודה שהשתתפת באתגר שלנו ב"ידיים יוצרות"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page!
    Love her look with a little ice cream mustache
    Thanks for playing with us at the scrappy hands challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you mixed your patterns....not sure I would have tried that...but I sure will now!

    ReplyDelete