Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Scrap It Girl March Challenge

It's been a week since I finished organizing my scrap room and I am happy to report that it is still clean! :) I already made few projects this week and so far I am really happy with my organization choices. I will share the projects later but today I want to show you what I did for Scrap It Girl March challenge.

The theme of the month is Birthdays! I decided to try making the so popular card in a box. I used the basic instructions by Tina Weller . All shapes came form "Make a wish" cut files by Miss Kate Cuttables.


Instead of using the star shape that came with the cut files I used several sizes of Fiskars star punches. Somethimes its is just easier to grab a punch :)



I have to admit that it took a lot of work but the results are really cute. I can see few more of these cuties in my future.

Now go check what other DT members did for this challenge and share your birthday project with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment