Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Having fin with Unique Laser Designs

Lately I had an opportunity to work with laser-cut wood products by a new company called Unique Laser Designs. Here is my first layout using the Friends title, the ladybugs and the hearts.

 Supplies: patterned paper (American Crafts), wood embellishments (Unique Laser Designs), markers (Faber-Castell), stickles (Ranger Ink), Silhouette Cameo

I used paper from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection. The big sunflowers are cut with Silhouette Cameo. All wood shapes are painted with Faber-Castell Big Brush markers. The shapes are very easy to paint and two layers give a nice solid coverage.

 I added black diamond stickles to the ladybugs heads.

More crystal stickles to add some sparkle to the hearts.

Shilo, the owner of the Unique Laser Designs, constantly adds new designs to the store. My personal wishlist includes the ballerinas, the bicycles and the feathers. Check them out! The quality is outstanding and the prices are very reasonable. I will be back soon with more projects to share.

1 comment:

  1. Just so darling! Love those wood elements, will check 'em out, tfs!

    ReplyDelete