Wednesday, March 5, 2014

2003 vs 2013

Same girl 10 years apart.
I did some heavy embellishing on both layouts and used some product that I usually don't use. Chipboard and a lot of flowers on the first one and more chipboard and cute epoxy hearts on the second one. I know there was a reason why I was saving these Heidi Grace chipboard flowers for the last 7 years ;-) 

Supplies: patterned paper (Bo Bunny, Basic Grey), chipboard (Bo Bunny), Flowers (recollections, unknown), glitter (Silhouette), metal clip (unknown), pearls (green -Making Memories, white - Melissa Frances)




Supplies: patterned paper (Heidi Swapp), chipboard (Heidi Grace), thickers (American Crafts), flowers (unknown), foil pen nib (Jenny Bowlin)


I sure miss the sweet little girl in the first layout but I just love having her all grown up version around. 

1 comment: