Monday, January 6, 2014

Pictures from the past


It's not very often that I make layouts with pictures of myself but today I am sharing not one but two with some oldies.
The first is a simple layout with a picture from 8 years ago.It was taken on January 1st, 2006 at Milwaukee's breezy lakefront. On that day we braved the cold and went to see the annual kite festival.


I had few big snowflakes cut with Fiskars Fuse that I spread over the page and misted with light blue glimmer mist. I used one big snowflake to embellish the picture.

I embroidered few small snowflakes and triangles through the punchanella holes.



The next two pictures are from November 1998, 5 days before Lila was born. The pictures are the original prints from 15 years ago.

Supplies: patterned paper, vellum, thickers, chipboard (American Crafts), glitter glaze (Li'l Davis Designs), tags (Simple Stories), metal clip (Freckled Fawn)


I don't think I even owned maternity clothes back than, I was so small.

I covered chipboard clouds with a thick layer of glitter glaze.  It is very old product that was made by Li'L Davis Designs. I love this stuff! Do you have a favorite old product? I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment