Friday, January 10, 2014

Favorite Things Friday


Hello Friday! Today and every other Friday, together with the Scrap It Girl Design Team, I will be sharing one of my favorite things.  Today we are sharing our favorite handmade project.


Choosing only one project from thousands I made is so hard. They are my babies and they all are my favorites :) I was scrolling through the pictures of my layouts and that one struck a chord with me.

I actually remember when Ofir took this pictures and I think  can still feel Eli's tiny breath on my skin.

Here are three reasons why I chose this layout.
1. The picture, no need to explain this one.
2. Simple layout with fun techniques - machine stitching, painting and fussy cutting
3. The layout was made as a response to a challenge to use words from a song. I would never make this layout without this challenge. I love doing challenges because they make me step out of my comfort zone and stretch my creative muscles.

Stop by Scrap It Girl blog and share your favortie project. I would love to see it!

Tomorrow I am going to share 10 of my favorite projects from 2013.

1 comment: